ouish

Thursday, April 01, 2004

...go back, jack do it again...

Well, I’m back.

Something sidetracked me for a little bit and it really made me contemplate writing here. Therapeutically, it helps me vent and get feedback/support/clarification about things. I really appreciate all of you who participate in this process. It really does help. I guess there are times when I look at all of this and wonder if I need to open myself up to people in this way. Maybe the wrong people are reading this? Wouldn’t want to feel violated or anything….

So, the squatters are moving out today and tomorrow. I just want to say that I really love the squatter’s daughter, my niece. I have issues with her parents but that isn’t her fault. The little one is so sweet and just loves her cousin (my son) to death. As a nice gesture I am planning on painting something for her new room, in her new little house. It’s kind of a housewarming gift for a 19 month-old. I plan on working on that this weekend – provided I am not glued to the TV because the DirecTV man is coming this Saturday between 1 and 3 and I will watch the Sopranos on Sunday night!

Fire up the ziti, Carm! Mmmmm…maybe I will make ziti Sunday night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home