ouish

Monday, March 01, 2004

Sickness!

So, I haven't posted anything in awhile - wanna know why?

DAMN SICKNESS!!!

Not me, although my husband did get the doctor to call in some antibiotics for me so at least one of us could function last week. Everyone else in my house has been sick.

My husband had strep throat for the second time in 3 weeks. Does that make any sense? They checked him for mono and it came back negative. Who gets sick that much?! Then, my son winds up with a monster ear infection combined with a cold and massive teething at the same time. Yeah, he cried for about three days straight. He also will not eat anything and so he will be dropping from his healthy 24 lb. weight to God-knows-what. AND he will not take his antibiotics so they wind up all over me, him, the bed, teddy, his highchair, my husband and anything else in the way. Mmmmm...yummy orangey antibiotics everywhere.

So, the Bear in the Big Blue House party - cancelled. The cake and the pictures and all of the stuff that memories are made of - on hold. We will have to celebrate his first birthday when he feels better. (hopefully, soon - for my sanity)

I blame this entirely on the squatters. Those germ-carrying burdens on all taxpayers in Georgia. They are not in a "position" to be responsible for their own food, shelter, medical care, etc. However, they are in a position to sit and watch televangelists, drive back and forth to Skankavonia, Ga. and go to dinner whenever they want. How about being in a position for both of you to get a damn job? Twenty hours a week for a family of three isn't going to cut it. You don't have to be Alan Greenspan to figure that out! Three years just isn't enough time to save up for a security deposit and first month's rent when you don't have any other bills. UGH! I'm not going to get into it.

I swear, no one will be sick for the rest of the week. No one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home