ouish

Friday, March 19, 2004

Weeeeeeeeekend

Sorry for my previous entry. Sometimes, things just need to be set free. I feel much better now and I’m looking forward to the weekend. (Or…weeeeeeeeekend for my WSB/Boortz listeners out there)

So, I have big plans for this weekend. B…I…G The first thing I am going to do is to sleep as late as I can. With a one year old son, that’s not very late – but I’m gonna try. Then, I’m gonna get up and make breakfast – eggs, bacon, blueberry muffins, grits, whatever else is in the house. After that, I plan on just doing stuff around the house (the glamour of laundry awaits), finish some artwork that I started for my son’s room (pottery barn – watch out!) and maybe taking a walk around the neighborhood or in the park – just really simple stuff.

Jealous, aren’t you? Oh, I can feel it.

See, I usually plan out this weekend where I have to get all of these things done and when it doesn’t work out that way, I crash and burn. I put this pressure on myself to get everything done in the two days that I have off. So, everything else gets neglected (especially people – I really need to call my brother) and I wind up so frustrated. My strategy is to plan out a really “exciting” weekend and whatever gets done, gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home