ouish

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Bravo!! Bravo!!

This weekend was home improvement paradise at my house. I almost moved in at Lowe’s because I was there so much this past weekend. Anyway, my big accomplishment was that I installed two bathroom faucets – and no one was killed. A major accomplishment for me.

So, I am being very, very quiet at work. I only leave my desk when absolutely necessary. I do not talk excessively with any of my co-workers, and as far as I know, I am not keeping anyone from their work. Quite a turnaround, I guess, since I didn’t know I was doing all of these things in the first place. Oh, what a happy workplace! Actually, I am trying to stay as positive as I can. Partly because I don’t want to let the insanity that is work affect the rest of my life AND I can’t change anything but myself. So, by staying out of trouble (I feel like I am five), I am preventing others from getting dumped on.

Tonight is the finale of Blow Out on Bravo. Blow Out is one of the cheesiest shows out there and I love it! Who wouldn’t want to watch a really full of himself salon owner treat his employees like crap! Hey, art imitates reality – I just don’t work in a salon! It’s a really great way to spend a Tuesday evening and I highly recommend it. Then, stick around to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. That is the funniest show – ever! Maybe I can work for Bravo in the PR dept.? Do they even have librarians at Bravo? They have to. Everyone has to have a librarian! Who else could keep track of all those Inside the Actor’s Studio episodes???

“If there is a heaven, what would you want to hear when you get there?”
All the Coke you can drink. All the bad TV you can watch. Have at it!

Pick me, James Lipton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home