ouish

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Another day...blah.

I don't really have much to write today. I guess I feel like I needed to update this thing - or else.

Still going over flooring stuff. I just haven't had as much time as I would like to devote to it. I finished the art projects that I had been working on and I am quite pleased. I need to complete two more just to balance it out (the wall is bigger than I thought).

We did go to my mother-in-law's retirement reception the other day. As big of a pain as it was to get there (it was at 3:00 in the afternoon on a work day and about 40 minutes away), it was so worth it. She was so excited that we were there and she was so happy to show off her grandkids to everyone at her school. The funny thing was, they all knew about them already. I guess Grammy talks those babies up! It was really nice. I am really glad that we went.

Oh well, I guess I will wrap this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home