ouish

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

You're fired!

Okay, so there isn’t another illness out there that could hit me, right? Last week, my husband and I both had strep throat. I haven’t had that in at least 10 years! Thanks to antibiotics and Darvocet (mmmm…I love Darvocet) we are better now. I missed 4 days of work (boo hoo) but watched lots of trashy daytime TV.

Speaking of TV, I am addicted to The Apprentice. There’s nothing like watching a bunch of ravenous business-types cut each other down to win the “love” of The Donald. Oh, and don’t tell me that you don’t love the way he says, “You’re fired!” and does that hand movement. Love it!!! The only thing on that show that creeps me out (besides The Donald’s combover) is in the beginning of the show when they show the contestants (past and present) and they show that guy Sam. He creeps me out so bad I have to turn away.
If you don’t watch this show – watch it.

Hey – I am also in the planning process of a “Bear in the Big Blue House” first birthday party for my son. Can you feel the excitement? And, according to my husband, all Treelo does is bitch. You know where he’s coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home