ouish

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Know your role and shut your mouth

I really hate “know-it-alls”. I think the thing that bugs me the most about them is that they are so full of themselves that they really think we care about every single thing they do. They think we really listen to every single comment they make about everything. They really think that we listen to the “advice” that they cram down our throats. They never stop to realize they are driving people away in droves. If they would just stop trying to ram their "knowledge" down everyone's throats, they would probably be a nice person.

I had an experience the other day where a “know-it-all” was just downright rude to another person because the other person didn’t have all of the information about something and dared to ask a question. I actually felt bad and embarrassed for the person who asked the question. Is there any reason for this? I mean, could you just explain things in a manner that is not condescending to the other person?

There is a time and a place. If you really “knew-it-all” you would know your role and shut your mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home