ouish

Friday, August 06, 2004

Five for Friday

I’ve never done a Friday Five. I guess it’s never too late.

So, here we go!


1) What animal best represents you?

Depends. Sometimes, I can be a giraffe -quiet and just part of the scenery. Sometimes, I can be a cornered lion who will cut you to shreds with my claws. Sometimes, I can be a slug (who can’t?). Other times, I can be a lemur because lemurs have no friends. (I read that somewhere).


2) What color best represents you?

Green. Green is a mixture of blue and yellow. What better color to represent a person. Some days you can be blue and some days a sunny yellow. I like to think I stay green most days.


3) What season best represents you?

Fall. I love Fall. I love wearing clothes!! I hate wearing coats. Fall is pretty dependable and peaceful. Peaceful is something I really strive to be.


4) What emotion best represents you?

I’m pretty happy most of the time and I like to make other people happy. I like to make people laugh. Maybe I’m best represented by “goofy.” Yeah, goofy would have to be it.


5) What flower/tree/plant best represents you?

Is it the willow that bends but doesn’t break? If so, I am a willow – NOT a weeping willow. I think I bend – A LOT. I think it really takes a lot of crap to break me. That’s something that I don’t want to lose – my ability to bend when I need to.

Of course, that doesn’t mean I’ll bend all the time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home