ouish

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Storms, shout gel and factoids

Well, other than having a pretty crappy morning, I don’t have much on my mind today.

I had a dream last night that I was the only person driving during the hurricane – and I mean – DURING THE HURRICANE. The roads were completely empty. There were tornadoes all over the place and the roads were starting to flood. I just kept driving through it with my son in the car. I remember we finally pulled over and watched as the tornadoes rolled right by us. No telling what that dream meant.

It’s raining here (like everywhere else) and I’m sick of trying to guess how to dress my son for daycare. Long pants? Shorts? He always comes home in a different shirt anyway because some genius decides that feeding 1 to 2 year-olds ravioli for lunch is a good thing. Anything to keep the people who make Shout in business, right? Which reminds me that I need to buy some more Shout gel.

Here’s something to keep you entertained.
Three things you probably didn’t know about me:

1. I used to go to clubs in nyc during the club kid era.
2. I have a secret (well, not now) crush on Peyton Manning.
3. Somewhere, way back in my lineage, I am related to Cornelius Vanderbilt. I guess that means I am related to Gloria Vanderbilt in some way – which means I am related to Anderson Cooper in some way and that is NOT a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home