ouish

Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday thoughts

More intemperate thoughts because I wore myself out last week writing a very long, personal, soul-searching journal entry (my personal journal - not this one) and my brain can't put more than three sentences together right now.

Could someone explain the new short skirt / t-shirt fashion trend to me? I'm just not getting it.

I get really tired of people who think they are smarter than the rest of us. We enjoy you looking like a fool and that's why we don't say anything.

I'm debating whether or not to come clean with a lot of stuff on this blog. Nothing earth shattering. Just stuff that most people don't really know about me. Isn't that right, Lady Miss Kamala?

I'm still planning on going back to school. However, I may push it back until my husband gets accepted to business school and completes his MBA. (and I have every confidence in the world that he will!)

Has everyone started thinking about Christmas? I have. Maybe it's because from now on Christmas will REALLY matter to a very small believer in my house.

I've got the stuff to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at home and I can't wait to go make them.

Have a great weekend everyone! May you all have your own version of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies - whatever that may be.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home