ouish

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Love and Peace

I have such a strange feeling about today. In some ways, it's such a relief. It's close to the end of the work week. I am just about finished with all of the baking, shopping, wrapping, etc. that comes along with Christmas. That feels so good to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's also been a year since....

And as hard as 2005 has been on me and my family (in more ways than I can count), I am so happy and blessed to be where I am today. Surrounded by the people in my little circle of the world. I know I take that for granted - always wishing that there was more to my life, more in the way of material things, or emotional things, or spiritual things.

I need to slow down and enjoy what is my life.

So, to the small group of friends who read this blog (and anyone who randomly stops by), Merry Christmas! I wish you all the peace and happiness that Christmas brings. I also wish you incredible joy in the new year.

Love and Peace,
Kelly

2 Comments:

  • We all wish for more, in spite of being incredibly blessed. It's human nature. Don't be too hard on yourself about that.

    *hugs*

    Merry Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM  

  • Right back at ya, girl!
    Here's to a blessed 2006 for you and your family!
    Love,
    Wendy

    By Blogger Wendy, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home