ouish

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Free fall

I am really losing my mind now.

What I am about to say is gross. So, if you are reading this during lunch, or you have a weak stomach, or you don't have pets or kids, just come back another time. Really.

This morning, after the dog had been out not less than ten minutes earlier, he stood in the hallway of our house …
and poop just fell out of his butt. It just fell out.

It just fell out.

And he stood there looking at me as I freaked out.

My husband said that the dog was “literally shit faced.”

Well, I guess he was.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, the elderly incontinent pet problem. Yes, I know it well. It made the last 2 years of my elderly cat's life very frustrating and sad. You just do not want leaky butts in the house with your young children. We had to isolate the offending critter. She basically lived in one room for the last year of her life. Very sad. Hope this was just an isolated thing and doesn't recur.

    By Blogger Wendy, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home