ouish

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am a Griswold

I’m still here.

I really do feel like a Griswold with the giant pee machine for a dog, the dining room table that looks like a charity gift wrapping booth, and hopefully enough painkillers to get me through the holidays without going insane!

I have been rushing around like a maniac trying to get Christmas stuff done. Every year, I try to get things done early and it never works. I might get two things done and then everything else is just a huge rush. Now, my husband and I are trying to track down the Fisher Price Shake n' Go speedway that seems to be the hot item for little boys this year. I'm not ready to pay $80 on ebay. It may just have to wait until my son's birthday.

I have just been really busy (I know…who hasn’t been?) and our Internet connection at home is horrible. (another example of something I need to check into and just haven’t had time)

Oh, and happy birthday to my nephew, Ryan. He is getting to be such a big boy.

So, to make up for not posting in ages, here is a picture of my son from the Fall festival. See how behind I am!!??


So, if you see a green blur going down the road or swooshing by you in a store, that's me. I only have twelve more days!! Just move out of the way! :)

2 Comments:

  • Oh, what a beautiful boy! Thank you for sharing his picture!
    Honey, forget about the shopping. Just send each person on your list a painkiller. ;-) I'll be waiting for mine. -Cousin Griswold

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:12 AM  

  • For real. You know how demanding the "princess" can be when she flies into town.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home