ouish

Friday, October 14, 2005

P.U.

Not much to write. Nothing much going on. I have had the Mighty Lemon Drops (remember them?) “Inside Out” song stuck in my head for days. Thanks to the MAC counter at the local mall. I would like to get a hold of their mix cd because it was that good!

A lot of things have been literally stinking in my life lately. Let’s see…

The dog. He stinks. You all know the story of my dog, his allergies, his skin, and now his lack of waste control.
The carpet. (see dog above)
My car. We had another issue with the leak, so it doesn’t stink now. But it did. One more time and this car will be history.
My (well, not mine – but you know what I mean) diaper genie. I can scrub that thing out and Lysol it to death and I can still smell it. Does anyone else know what I mean? I may just pitch it as soon as the million dollar refill runs out.

Oh, and is New Jersey flooding? What is going on?

Hopefully, you will all have a great weekend. I won’t leave you with anything heavy or depressing.

Just this --

“Only God can make a tree.”
What that has to do with anything, I have no idea. My dad would say it all the time. He would also tell people they were "slapping it." I don't know exactly what "it" was, but I have some ideas.

Now don't you feel all happy inside??

2 Comments:

  • I don't know, Fred. But I do get happy when I think about standing at a MAC counter at a mall.
    God, I'm such a capitalist. Six years of mall deprivation will do that to ya.
    I feel for you and the stink issue. The diaper genie is a stench phenomenon. Where is that smell coming from? Is the plastic of the refills so porous that tiny stinky bacteria escape...is that it? If no actual diapers ever touch the actual diaper genie and only touch the plastic, then where in the heck is that smell coming from?
    As for the dog, I know it's hard. We replaced 75% of our flooring when my elderly cat passed away. Invent the disposable doggie diapers and you will be wealthy for life, girl!

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:25 AM  

  • Well done on a great blog fred. I was searching for information on pregnancy information and came across your post P.U. - not exactly what I was looking for related to pregnancy information but very interesting all the same!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home