ouish

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Awakenings

This week has been a week full of awakenings for me.

This week, I finally sent an email that I have been meaning to send for a very long time. It wasn’t an easy email to write. As a matter of fact, I think I talked myself out of sending it for a very long time. But this week - I sent it. And it felt good. It felt good to express myself, to be honest, to put my feelings out there. I feel like I haven’t done that in a very long time.

Also, this week, I finally put two plus years of frustration and anger out on the table. It’s out there now. It’s free. And I can’t tell you how good it feels to let that demon out and to breathe again. I can’t tell you how good it feels to stop doubting myself. To feel the fire return and to care again. To take pride in what I do again. To once again have a voice.

There are so many people that deserve thanks for supporting and listening to me through these times - and one person who, through her quiet confidence, woke the sleeping giant. You have revitalized me. Thank you. Thank all of you.

2 Comments:

  • yay Slice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

  • Wow, I wish I knew the full story, but I'm sure you don't want to post details. Hooray for you, though! ;-)

    By Blogger Wendy, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home