ouish

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

when I get old....

I have a 13 year old dog.

He's completely lost his mind.

I say that quite frequently because it helps me to justify the things he does. However, I will soon completely lose my mind if he doesn't wise up.

(before the rants start -- I know he can't wise up. I know that one day I will be old and do things that annoy or completely mess up other people's days. Therefore, I will completely lose my mind within the next few months -- stay tuned!)


I am also addicted to the Fine Living channel. Any channel that devotes 15 minutes to buying the right eyelash curler is the channel for me!

You'd watch that too if you had just cleaned the floor twice in one day.

1 Comments:

  • That sucks! I guess this is what is in store for me....I still love my old man! Hope things get better.
    -Michi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home