ouish

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cinco de Mayonnaise

I haven't posted anything in awhile and so I don't want anyone to worry - well, anyone who hasn't already worried already. (you know who you are - and thanks!)

Now, lets talk about what's important:

Let's all take a moment to celebrate that Scott has been kicked off American Idol. Thank you. It's about time that the Michelin man look-alike, woman-beater from Ohio (and that is not a slight against Ohio, it's just a fact) is no longer on our television screens twice a week.

Finals are going strong and that means one thing - students are going home! I can now surface downtown again and traffic will be wonderful.

Also, I think I need a vacation. I haven't been anywhere except New Jersey in years. Nothing against all my NJ friends and family, but sometimes going "home" again isn't a vacation. It stirs up a lot of memories for me and always leaves me feeling sad. I cry everytime I leave. There. I said it. I have some kind of mutant love for New Jersey - or at least what it means to me. I do need to go up there. There are a lot of people who would like to see the little man that I share my home with - and the big man, too. Oh, and me.

And, we all know that quatro de mayo is a much better day than cinco de mayo.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home