ouish

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Peer pressure

Because of the enormous amount of peer pressure from Lady Miss Kamala, here is my "100 things." And, I really did make it to 100.


1. I used to shave ¾ of my head.
2. Better Off Dead is my favorite movie of all time.
3. I love Peter Murphy.
4. I know more 80’s music trivia than I really need to.
5. My feet have grown a half size in the past two years.
6. I have a two year-old son.
7. I love being a mom, although I’m never quite sure if I’m good at it.
8. My hair color isn’t real right now and hasn’t been for a long, long time.
9. I met my husband 12 years ago in the same place that I currently work.
10. I had my nose pierced from 1989 to 1993.
11. I’m thinking about piercing it again.
12. My closest friends live in other states.
13. I am Catholic.
14. I did not marry in a Catholic church or by a Catholic priest.
15. I got married two days after my birthday.
16. I would like to renew my vows in a church one day.
17. I went to Catholic school from 4th grade until I graduated high school.
18. My favorite color is lime green.
19. I learned to knit.
20. I am considered “faculty” at my job (*snicker*)
21. I fight dirty.
22. I beat up a boy for picking on my brother when I was thirteen.
23. I was in the chorus of “Guys and Dolls” in high school.
24. I didn’t like high school much.
25. I’m from New Jersey.
26. I miss New Jersey sometimes.
27. I don’t have a New Jersey accent.
28. I moved to Georgia at the age of 20 – knowing no one here.
29. I think I did the right thing by moving to Georgia.
30. I am a Yankees fan.
31. I have a Bucky Dent button in my jewelry box.
32. I prefer to drive a stick shift.
33. I sided my own house with my dad and husband.
34. I am not Martha Stewart.
35. I cook pretty well.
36. I own the Uncle Floyd Show on DVD.
37. I have a pituitary adenoma.
38. I used to go to clubs in New York.
39. I used to go to hardcore shows in Trenton, NJ.
40. I’ve seen the Circle Jerks, the Exploited, the Ramones, Sonic Youth, Fishbone, and Bad Brains.
41. I’ve also seen Whitney Houston, Paul Simon, Tito Puente, and the Grateful Dead.
42. I used to wear kilts – a lot.
43. I have three degrees: an AA, a BA, and a MLIS.
44. I think about going back to school for another degree.
45. My brother is probably my very, very best friend – besides my husband.
46. I don’t talk to my brother enough.
47. No one can make me laugh like my brother.
48. I was kind of wild in my teens/early twenties.
49. I never really had a curfew.
50. I like plain m&m’s.
51. I believe the brown m&m’s mean “extra chocolate.”
52. I sang, “Let’s get married” by Jagged Edge at my friend’s wedding a million times.
53. I own horror teeth.
54. I love The Sopranos.
55. My dad is a combination of Elvis and Joe Peschi.
56. My mom dresses like a tree (greens and browns).
57. My parents divorce started in 1996.
58. They told me about it about a month after I got married.
59. My parents divorce was final in 2000.
60. I have three younger brothers.
61. Two of my brothers are adopted.
62. One of my adopted brothers is autistic and the other is neurologically impaired.
63. I have no living grandparents.
64. I can cry at almost anything.
65. I cry when I hear “Bring on the dancing horses” by Echo and the Bunnymen.
66. I like to make fun of things – a lot.
67. I have allergies.
68. I’m a librarian, but I don’t read as much as I would like to.
69. I think some people find it hard to believe I am a librarian.
70. I like chamomile tea.
71. I am horrible about sending packages.
72. I like Peeps only if they are stale.
73. I have never been arrested.
74. My dad was a cop in NJ for awhile.
75. I talked my way out of a lot of tickets in NJ (thanks, Dad).
76. I seized a car engine because I didn’t put oil in the car.
77. I got a car engine for my birthday that year.
78. I watch a lot of bad TV.
79. I was a girl scout.
80. I went ice skating in Rockefeller Center.
81. One of my favorite things is walking through New York when it’s snowing.
82. I have some strange reaction to NutraSweet.
83. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named “Embert.”
84. I have a “slight” case of road rage.
85. I drive fast.
86. I have been to Spain.
87. I once wanted to be a backup singer for Bob Marley.
88. I have a hard time asking for help.
89. I have an incredible work ethic.
90. I have never been fired.
91. I have never worked in the fast food industry.
92. I have just found the goodness of kettle corn.
93. I do not like Rod Stewart.
94. I hate taking medicine.
95. I get bored very easily.
96. I like mashed rutabagas.
97. I have no idea when people are flirting with me.
98. I think I’m funny.
99. I don’t really tan.
100. When I was younger, my family lived on a boat every summer.

9 Comments:

  • Blogging is still new to me fred. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until about 6 months ago. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everyone has one but me. I was looking for websites with info about peer 2 peer. Then I decided to try blogs. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com for all the music and movie lovers out there, and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

  • Hi there fred. You know some of these blog sites have more info on them than regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for filesharing software related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use. Got sidetracked a wee bitl. Had fun though. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 AM  

  • Hello there fred, I thought I would check out some blog sites for info I could use at my website. I started out looking for mp3 music sharing related stuff but there's so much info out there about everything, I kind of got lost. I get sidetracked easily these days. Anyway, I'm at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and gotta get back to the search. Had fun and thanks, mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM  

  • Nice blog site fred. While searching websites looking for mp3 music sharing related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • fred. Some of these blog sites have more info on them than the regular websites. I've been searching websites looking for filesharing software related info, I decided to try blog sites. And it seems like everybody has one but me. Anyway, I'm trying to improve the traffic flow to my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and needed more substantive information I could use but got sidetracked again. Back to my search. Had fun though. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • Hello there fred, I thought I would check out some blog sites for info I could use at my website. I started out looking for mp3 music sharing related stuff but there's so much info out there about everything, I kind of got lost. I get sidetracked easily these days. Anyway, I'm at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and gotta get back to the search. Had fun and thanks, mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • Blogging is still new to me fred. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until about 6 months ago. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everyone has one but me. I was looking for websites with info about peer 2 peer. Then I decided to try blogs. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com for all the music and movie lovers out there, and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • Hey fred, nice blog site. Seems everybody has one of these blog sites except me. Even my sister has one, but she just likes to complain about everything....and I really mean everything. You know, the world sucks, etc...lol. She started it after her boyfriend dumped her. Originally I started out searching websites looking for peer to peer related info to improve the traffic at my site http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com; then I decided to try blog sites. There are so many of them it's unbelievable. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • Nice blog site fred. While searching websites looking for peer 2 peer related info, I decided to try blog sites. Wow, there are so many of them it's amazing. I never heard of or knew what a blog was until last year. Now they're everywhere. And it seems like everybody but me has one. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my site at http://www.p2p-mp3-filesharing.com and was originally looking for relevant information I could use. Got sidetracked a lttle bit....lol. It was interesting. Thanks fred, Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home