ouish

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My lunch date

Yesterday was my son's Thanksgiving luncheon at his daycare. I met my husband in the parking lot and we walked in to the unknown together. I was a little nervous about going because I had these visions of perfect parents and their perfect children eating perfectly while me, my husband, and my son sat there with mashed potatoes all over ourselves.

Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. My son was just amazing! I have never seen him eat so much - and so neatly! He was just wonderful. He ate everything that they served and he even ate a whole piece of pumpkin pie! He was also in such a good mood. I expected bland school food - but the food was really good. I brought him home after lunch (I took the afternoon off) and he took a nice nap and then we played and played all afternoon.

I will have to say, that was the best lunch date I have ever had.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home