ouish

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Little People got no reason to live...

The Little People are slowly taking over our house.

There are little people in almost every room. They are on the TV. They are in books. They are everywhere. My son refuses to do anything without a Little People figure (or three) in his hands. He is completely obsessed with them and they are driving us crazy.
My son has to watch the dvd as soon as he wakes up. Damn those Little People and their brainwashing ways! Why do they have to be so nice to everyone?

The sound of Aaron Neville singing that Little People theme song is going to haunt me forever.

In non-Little People news, I am taking a knitting class this Saturday and I am really excited about it. I have tried to learn to knit on my own and just couldn’t get it. So, I am really excited that someone who knows what they are doing is going to teach me.

I also have a new cell phone. I am trying to decide what ringtone to download. Right now, I am torn between the theme from Good Times, the current “rub me down” cheesy ring it has now, or Istanbul (Not Constantanople) from They Might Be Giants. I’ll keep you posted because I am sure you all want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home