ouish

Friday, October 08, 2004

Snap, y'all!

Just a quick random update because it has been awhile since I posted anything.

Why is it that universities seem to attract students who appear to be incredibly stupid? I mean, they got in here, right? How dumb can they really be?

I have decided that a lot of my unhappiness (in assorted areas) is not because of anything I can change and that is the frustrating part. That must be what is causing me great stress. I can’t control other people and the way that they conduct themselves - never mind that it makes them look incredibly incompetent, or rude, or whatever.

I saw a bright yellow scooter today and I have to say, it was really cute. It made me miss my old, lime green car. I really miss that car.

I also had a really great piece of chocolate coconut cake today at lunch. Thanks to my husband for suggesting it. A good man knows when to administer chocolate.

And finally, a shout out to some very important people. A very good friend is volunteering for a political rally tomorrow. I am proud of her for doing it. Another good friend is working on some fantastic comics right now and I can’t wait for her to be published – because she will. Another friend is studying for the GRE (and I know it’s hard) but I know that she can do it and she WILL get into the school she wants to go to. And, my husband is gearing up to go back to school for something he really loves. I am really happy to know such dedicated and talented people.

Allright, my fifteen minutes are up for today.

SNAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home