ouish

Friday, November 19, 2004

I've got five senses - say them with me!

Okay, it seems that even my son is tired of the Little People. Thank you, God!

Yesterday, we came home and he wanted to watch a video. So, I put on Little People trying to avoid a tantrum and he sat down with his sippie cup and a puffed cheeto (don't even lecture me on the puffed cheeto - I am trying to keep my sanity here!) and watched the video. Then, he got up, grabbed the remote and handed it to me. So, I asked him if he wanted another video. He nodded yes.

It was then that the heavens opened and a beam of light shone down into my den, glistening upon the dvd player. I hit number three - the slot with the Hi-5* dvd - and immediately my son started dancing and laughing. All was well. He had his very own dance party going and Aaron Neville was not involved.

*Hi-5 is a show on TLC. It's a musical/skit show with a group of five (go figure) people who sing and dance and tell corny jokes. It is WAY better than Little People anyday. Seriously, I will watch it even when my son is not around.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home