ouish

Monday, April 19, 2004

Walking on sunshine

So, I’ve been trying to limit my caffeine intake. If you know anything about me, you know Coca-Cola is running through my veins, so you know I am having a hard time. Right now, I am taking in one coke a day (if that). This is all to lower my stress levels and decrease any anxiety that I may have.

I have started to take my 15-minute breaks at work also. That is a major change for me. I used to NEVER take any of my breaks. Why? I really don’t know. So, today I went outside and walked around campus. It’s so beautiful today. It has been so long since I felt the sun on my face. It just felt great. I had forgotten how good just being in the sun felt.

I plan on using my two 15-minute breaks to go walking in the sun everyday. I don’t know why I haven’t been doing that the whole time. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home