ouish

Monday, April 26, 2004

From the floor up

Our next big house project is to install flooring in the den, hallway and dining room. Currently, it’s carpeted. It’s the original carpet. It wasn’t in great shape when we bought the house and it’s in really bad shape now. So, after a major freakout (by me) this weekend, we decided that we needed to get serious about getting rid of the carpet.

I am all for doing it ourselves. I mean, how hard could it be? I sided our house with my dad – it can’t be as bad as that, right? Actually, that went pretty well except for the long hours.

I’m banking on this, people. I’m banking on the fact that I will have wood and tile floors throughout the whole house, siding on the outside, new appliances in the kitchen, and all of this will help us move into a bigger house one day – if our marriage survives one more home improvement. (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home