ouish

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Feelings...wo, wo, wo, feelings...

I've got a lot of things running through my mind this week. It's funny how things pile up on you like that.... Here are some of the highlights:

1. I need to get a flower for each of my son's teachers. They are having a luncheon for them tomorrow and asked every parent to bring in a flower for each of their child's teachers. That's a good thought.

2. We received an invitation to my mother-in-law's retirement reception yesterday. It's at 3 pm next Tuesday - 5 days from now. Apparently, everyone else in the family was told about this "awhile ago." We had no idea. Not that we have to make arrangements to leave work in the middle of the day or anything.... I have bad feelings on this one.

3. I watched Clean Sweep last night and just freaked out at the condition of the house they were working on. I thought my house was cluttered. It made me feel great!

4. Just normal work stuff. Some of the stuff that is going on around here just makes me want to leave even more. People are treated like children. Aren't we all professionals? We all have the same degree as the next person. Does that give anyone the right to talk down or treat someone unfairly? Everyone has a bad day - maybe you could keep it to yourself. Some people just get so full of themselves - why? When you create an environment where people are unhappy to come to work, is it really worth it? God, I am so sick of that. When will someone higher up take this crap seriously? Bad feelings.

5. My garage door. Two (or is it three?) bolts have come out. Now, we're looking at having someone come out to fix it since our attempts have failed. Gee, I'm looking forward to that. Not a good feeling.

6. My relaxation plan. Yoga (thanks to Robin), baths, exercise, and just taking time for myself has made a huge difference in me the past few days. I am still working on letting a lot of the stress go. I know it is working. I'm going to stick to it. Goooooood feelings.

7. My family (at least the ones who remember to include us), friends and other great people that I encounter everyday. I am amazed by the interesting, amusing, and friendly people that I am surrounded by. I just wish that I had more time to spend with you. Good, good feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home