ouish

Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patrick's Day

Well, it's not St. Patrick's Day anymore. It was so five minutes ago.

I'm tired. I have been working on a project and I am sitting on a stool in front of the computer and it is NOT comfortable.

But here is the question...why can't I get a Shamrock Shake down here? I'm Irish. I want a green shake. Is that so much to ask? I can get a Big Mac (although, I don't really want one) but I can't get a Shamrock Shake. Why??

Another question. My dad mailed me something over a week ago and I still haven't received it. What the hell??? He even called to see if I got it and was amazed that it hadn't arrived. Talk about snail mail. Is this just my post office, or does everyone have really slow mail service? No wonder Fed Ex makes millions.

Tomorrow, we are going to tackle the child's haircut. I have given up on being embarassed as my child SCREAMS his way through a haircut. Luckily, the woman who cuts his hair is like "Edwina Scissorhands" and it takes all of ten minutes.

So, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Even if it is late.

Bust out!

3 Comments:

  • 1) I too am dismayed by the lack of shamrock shakin' down here. If makes you feel anybetter Christine was denied her shake yesterday b/c they ran out. I think...I may have heard it wrong. Been out to lunch all week.
    2)It once took a week and a half for something to get here from the girl. Any over the Mason Dixon takes forever and a millenia to get here.
    3)Want to do lunch sometime this week, Slice?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

  • That would be just lovely!

    You know, since you are going out of town and a big library school student and all.

    Any day but Monday or Thursday.

    By Blogger fred, at 12:21 AM  

  • I've had things linger in the mail after being Fed-Exed or Express Mailed to me. I don't know what's wrong with the local postal service but it ain't pretty. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home