ouish

Monday, November 03, 2003

Endless Sickness

I don't really have much to write about because I haven't really been doing much lately. See, my husband has some kind of endless sickness. They thought it was walking pneumonia - ummmm...that was 3 weeks ago. He's going to the doctor tomorrow, again. That will be his 5th trip to the doctor. He's coughing up a lung and trying to survive a monster of a sore throat that is only relieved by pain killers. I hope they can figure it out. He's really miserable and you know misery loves company...there you have it.

But I have been the very good wife since he has been sick. I made cookies and brownies, took out the trash, let him sleep on the weekends, offered to cut the grass, and tried to keep his spirits up. I also shoot him a bird or two everyday and that seems to make him happy.

I'd better get an awesome Christmas present out of this!!! ;)

The fabulous wife




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home