ouish

Friday, June 02, 2006

quick

Your Band Name is:

The Juggling Convicts
Okay, I just laughed and laughed at this. Thanks, Wendy!
I have been trying to catch up on some blog reading because I have been pretty busy lately and with the raging tennis elbow going on - it takes everything out of my arm just to get through the work day. I avoid any kind of computer anything - besides work.
I'm doing okay. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts about Moe. Thanks to Laura for sending the beautiful flowers. Every once in awhile I think I hear him. He's back at our house now and I just need to find a nice urn for him. I still miss him terribly. No matter how much I had to clean up after him, he was still a sweetheart. The cat has enjoyed more attention (and more treats) since Moe passed.
I am working on some "big time" work stuff that will hopefully work out. Other than that, I pass out around 10 every night (unless I am crazy and try to work on meta projects before my arm falls off)
So, just wanted to check in and say I am alive. I'm thinking of making a trip to NJ this fall.
I told you I was crazy.

1 Comments:

  • I am glad you are doing ok. Simi logged out in his sleep last night..UGH. I worry so much about him. We look forward to seeing you in the fall. You are always welcomed at our house amiga..let me slap your gap.
    Lets bug out with Queen Love Equality!
    -Michi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home