ouish

Friday, October 17, 2003

Another day...another day...another day...

Well, I haven't had much to write lately. There has been a lot of sickness going around in my house. I have managed to avoid it - so far.

I don't know what it is about my in-laws house, but every time we go over there someone winds up sick. Could it be that they NEVER open a window? Could it be that it is always 90 degrees inside? Could it be the carpeting, the furniture, the squatters? (that will wait until another day - if you don't already know) I don't know. That den is like a petri dish.

Well, some good news...the Yankees are in the World Series! I have been a Yankees fan ever since I was about six or seven years old. My first Yankee game was when I was twelve and I went to see them play the Red Sox (how fitting!). We had box seats right behind the area between the dugout and the on deck circle. And the game went into extra innings! It was great! My favorite Yankee game was much later when I went with my brother. We wanted to see the Indians play the Yankees but we couldn't get tickets, so we went to see the Yankees vs. the Brew Crew. At the time, both teams sucked. We got lost on the subway, made fun of lots of people and just had a great time in really bad seats!

My brother is now a Mets and Phillies fan. What can I say?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home